- 1) Client / Industry Interaction – is actively facilitated through
- Affiliations with other key client / industry Associations >> which gives industry / client contacts
– and preferred rates / presence at their events.
ERA has existing alliance with Retailers Association of India (RAI), Indian Staffing Association (ISF),
The HR Club, & People Matters. Alliances with other relevant associations is also being explored.
- Events >> National & Regional Conventions are excellent members – industry interaction and
- 2) Networking / Knowledge & Experience sharing >> with other ERA members and invitees to our
conventions, industry interactions, chapter meetings & training programs
- 3) Additional / Incremental business >>thru sharing / collaborations / joint pitches etc. amongst
members. Also the clients increasingly recognize the value of dealing with ERA members – in
preference to others. Industry and other association / alliances – provide further opportunities for
Business development / Networking.
- 4) Promoting ERA Members >> ERA website has listing of members. The complete profile of your
organization & Promoter / CEO / MD with your company logo is updated. This helps Clients search for
members by name, organization, location, specialization, discipline, industry etc. for their requirement.
Blogs and social media marketing further helps market both ERA and its members.
- 5) National Level Events:
- National Convention / Conference - ERA organizes min. one National Convention / Conference
every 2 years for the HR Spectrum, at large. The themes, the content, the quality of speakers and the
format of the conventions are carefully chosen in keeping with the dynamics of this industry. Objective
of such conventions is to create awareness among Decision makers and facilitates interaction
between recruiters, clients, candidates and the HR fraternity at large.
- The Leadership Summit, - The flagship event of the convention, is attended by CEOs / CXOs and
HR Heads of leading corporates, who get privileged to listen to an eminent speaker, a global leader in
- CEO Conclave - brings together CEOs from member firms, who gather to discuss current issues,
future scenarios, learn from various success stories, the practices adopted and implemented, the new
technologies etc. for a better turnaround of their business.
- Recruiters Day - Celebrated on 9th of March, it is a day for the Recruiters, by the Recruiters and of
the Recruiters. It is a day to recognize, felicitate and honor the efforts of the Recruiters. On this day,
ERA provides a platform to recruiters to meet each other, be recognized, develop bonding amongst
them, share their experiences, learn from each other and showcase their talent.
- 6) Training Programmes – Periodic training programmes are arranged at various chapters in the areas of
Latest Recruitment Techniques / Technology, Business Development etc., conducted by domain and
- 7) Industry and other relevant reports / analysis – on trends, market sizing & segmentation etc. Till date
we have done two major reports / national surveys.
More frequent and topical reports are planned.
||Strategic Recruitment Outlook – A Recruitment Industry Perspective
|E & Y
||Human Resources Solutions Industry – stepping into next decade of
- 8) Arbitration / grievance Redressal forum > ERA ETHICS committee >> Since ethics / ethical practices
are a cornerstone of ERA – right at start we provided for an ETHICS committee. The ETHICS
committee is headed by a leading very senior recruiter with impeccable credentials amongst both
corporates and recruiters alike. The head is selected by a nomination / election process in ERA.
The Ethics committee endeavors to establish the highest standards of ethics in the industry and amongst
its members. It also provides a redressal platform for clients and ERA members to resolve their bilateral
issues & grievances that they are unable to mutually resolve.
As an ERA Member, you can save more than what you pay for ERA Membership:-
ERA has collaborations / alliances / understanding with some other Associations / Corporates, catering to
Recruitment / HR community. For it’s members, ERA organizes, to the extent possible, preferential / discounted
pricing for their events. For e:g ERA recently negotiated a discount of Rs. 4,000/-, for it’s members, with Salt
March Media, for their event at Bangalore. Similarly, ERA has been organizing, for it’s members, discounted /
special pricing from ISF, People Matters, RAI etc., for their events. If an ERA member attends 3-4 such events in a
year at discounts, they can save more than what they have paid for ERA membership.